A call for a tractor on fire inside a barn was cancelled before Archbold Fire Department trucks arrived, said Andy Brodbeck, AFD chief.
Brodbeck said AFD received the call about 4:07 pm, Wednesday, May 22, for a tractor on fire inside a barn at 26419 Co. Rd. E.
The tractor was owned by Ross Nofziger, 26378 Co. Rd. D. Brodbeck said an attempt to start the tractor caused a small fire to break out.
When he arrived on the scene, Brodbeck said the fire was out, and the tractor had been pushed out of the barn.
There was a minimal amount of damage to electrical wiring, he said.