Archbold, OH
Cloudy
Cloudy
37°F
 

Old Photo Corner

 

 

These photos show almost the entire staff of the Farmers & Merchants State Bank in 1949 standing in front of the bank at the corner of N. Defiance St. and Depot St. It is now the location of El Meson Del Taco. Left: Viola Rupp, Frieda (Stamm) Rupp, Marjorie (Waidelich) Gautsche, and Valetta (Nafziger) Beck, from left. Right: Helen (Rueger) Frazer, F. Rupp, Gautsche, Beck. Missing were Alvin Stamm and Kenneth Stamm.– photos courtesy Marjorie Gautsche