Archbold, OH
Clear
Clear
20°F
 

Dryer Fire Causes $2,500 Damage



A fire in a clothes dryer caused $2,500 damage to the home of Lonny Grime, 322 Stryker Street, early Monday morning, July 23.

Andy Brodbeck, Archbold Fire Department chief, said AFD received the call at 6:50 am. Firefighters put the fire out and removed the dryer from the home.

Brodbeck said there was no fire damage to the home, but there was smoke damage. He estimated damages as $2,000 to the house itself, plus $500 to the contents.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *