Archbold, OH
Sunny
Sunny
59°F
 

Archbold Fire Log



Jan. 19

5:23 pm: Fire alarm, Fairlawn Haven, smoke detector malfunction.

Jan. 21

8:48 pm: Structure fire, 6104 Co. Rd. 18, assist Wauseon Fire Department.

Jan. 26

4:45 am: East Gardens, 708, fire in bathroom caused by towel against heater; damage: $1000 to structure, $100 to contents; owner: Deardorf Property Management, Corruna, Ind.; tenants: Samantha Polling and Crystal Molina.

Jan. 28

3:51 pm: Fox Chase Manufactured Housing Community, Lot 29, clothes dryer fire, cause: dryer malfunction; damage, $1,000 to structure, $800 to contents; owner: Elizabeth Leal, same address.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *