2011-11-02 / Public Record

Archbold Fire Log

Sept. 29

6:29 am: ConAgra, fire in noodle room, cause: pump malfunction.

Oct. 8

10:52 pm: 6150 St. Rt. 66, fire in brush and demolition debris on fire; property owner: Doug Rupp, rural Stryker; tenant: Matt Johnson; put water on fire to keep sparks down, advised tenant against open burning.

Oct. 9

6:18 pm: 941 West Barre Rd., trash fire, Walt’s House, fire started in trash pile by cigarette.

8:49 pm: 548 Quail Run, structure fire, stick used to stir fire pot started fire in plastic bucket; property owner: Todd Kindinger, damage: $7,500.

Oct. 25

6:21 pm: Co. Rd. 22 between Co. Rds. M & N, combine fire in field, mutual aid with Fayette.

Return to top